Tankless Water Heater
Interested to get a Newer and More Efficient Water Heating System for your North Vancouver Property?
There are already many homeowners in North Vancouver who are using tankless water heater systems. These are the heating units where water is only heated when it is needed. It is also called as water heating on-demand. Traditional types of water heaters come along with a storage tank that is heating stored water continuously, whether owners need it or not. But with the tankless system, cold travel will be traveling through the tankless water heater’s faucet and is warmed by certain heating elements. This process will start as soon as you turn on the faucet for the hot water. Whenever the water pressure is fluctuating, its heating elements will adjust for maintaining a constant temperature and also for maximum efficiency on energy usage. When the hot water faucet is turned off, the unit’s heating system also turns off.
The use of tankless water heater by homeowners in North Vancouver has led to the decreasing amount of utility bills and also the wear and tear of water heating units. Other benefits of using the system include tax credits, manufacturer rebates, space-saving design, extended labor and parts warranties and free estimates.
There are many reasons on why you should get this water heater system and some of these are the following:
• Convenience and comfort: Great for continuous use of hot water since it heats what you need.
• Reliable and long-lasting: Can last for a longer period of time.
• Space Saver: Usually mounted on the floor space or wall, which saves space
• Eco-friendly and money saver: Without the need for continued heating, it is definitely a money saver up to 40%
• Energy efficient: Only functions when needed. Not required to run all the time for enough hot water supply.
• No risk: No risks for leaks and flooding your home.
• Safe and Clean: Fresh water is used and not stored inside a tank that may include rust overtime
• Peace of mind: Warranties last:a 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts and 1 year labor.
Tankless Water Heater FAQ
The system only heats water when it passes through intense flame without the need of a storage tank.
To know the right size of tankless water heater that you should get, you must take some things into consideration.
Here are the considerations when deciding for the right size of heater:
• Number of people who will use it
• Peak hours of usage
• Time of showering
• Usage of whirlpool or deep soaking tub and how much water is needed for it.
• Frequency and times of using hot water. (Ex. Using hot water at the same time)
• Hot water requirement for different needs.
For protecting the heater from any corrosion damage and avoiding gas leaks, new and proper venting for the tankless water heater is needed
Yes, tankless water heaters have greater BTU ratings than the conventional ones.
Heaters come with warranty for heat exchanger within 12 years, 5 years for the parts and a year for the labor.